Style Inheritance - Seventies fashion trend for spring/summer 2010 on VOGUE.COM
Mother Knows Best
* Channel stylish Seventies mums with toffee tailoring, high-waisted denim and flouncy silk dresses and blouses.
* Stella McCartney's spring/summer 2010 collection was inspired by her late mother, Linda's, pretty and practical wardrobe.
* Think flattering button-front denim skirts worn with cork-wedges, fragile silk blouses and carefully tied scarves.
* For evening, flowing wildflower-scattered maxi dresses are where it's at.
* Throw a neat tan saddlebag across a camel blazer or casual suede jacket for a ready-for-anything attitude.
Soruce : www.vogue.co.uk